Amazing Coconut Cookies That Can Help You To Burn Fat – You Can Eat For Breakfast To Boost Your Metabolism
Coconut Protein Cookies
For these amazing cookies you will need:
• Cup 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
• ½ cup protein powder
• ½ cup sunflower seeds
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/8 cup water
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1.5 cups of coconut flakes (shredded)
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1. The oven should be preheated to 300 degrees F.
2. Take the sunflower seeds and roughly chop them. You can also use other nuts.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients in the bowl and mix well. You can add more water or coconut oil if the mixture is too crumbly.
4. In a tray lined with parchment paper, scoop the cookies.
5. Press the cookies so they are flat.
6. With this mixture you will make around 18 cookies.
7. Bake the cookies for around 15 minutes.
• In case you do not have or want to use sunflower seeds you can use 2 cups of coconut shreds
• Or you can use other seeds or nuts.
• You can use protein powder of your choice – flavored or unflavored.
It is a tasty and fun recipe and it contains a lot of clean proteins, fiber and healthy fats. It does not have a lot of carbs and it is amazing for stabilization of the blood sugar levels and it can help you to burn fat.
If you follow an autoimmune nutrition plan, it is important not to use the sunflower seeds. Coconut flakes contain a lot of medium chain fats and they help in the process of fat burning and they are great for the body and the mind.
Stevia is the perfect sweetener as it won’t have any effect over your blood sugar levels.
If you want you can use different protein powders, including grass-fed whey protein which contains a lot of branched chain amino acids, all of which can support the lean body mass development.