Here What Happen To Your Body If You Quit Smoking!
A lot of people do not know what smoking can cause, but we all know that there are no positive sides of smoking.
Many marketing companies, as well as Hollywood want to show us that smoking is okay by adding it in TV shows, movies, but luckily a lot of people are aware and know that smoking has a lot of negative health effects. A lot of people won’t quit and if you are one of those you should know what happens to your body if you do.
If you smoke at the moment, put the cigarette away and do not smoke another one. After 20 minutes only you will see great changes. If you find it hard to quit, continue reading and it will help you a lot. There are any negative health effects caused by smoking and the quitting will only bring positive changes.
We present you few positive changes that quitting has and we are sure that you will be surprised.
– In around 20 minutes, the pulse rate and blood pressure will decrease and your body temperature of feet and hands will increase.
– After around 8-12 hours, the carbon monoxide level in the blood is going to reduce and become normal and the blood oxygen level will go back to normal as well.
– After a day, the chances of having a heart attack are going to decrease significantly.
– After 48 hours, the nerve endings will grow again, as well as your ability for taste and smell.
– After 2 weeks to 3 months, you will breathe easier, you will walk easier and the wheezing and coughing will be reduced as well. The phlegm production will decrease and the lungs will function much better
– After 1 to 9 months, you will feel the difference and you will no longer have problems with fatigue, sinus congestion and shortness of breath.
– In around a year, the risk of heart attack and coronary heart disease will be reduced by half.
– 5 to 15 years later the risk of a stroke will be normal.
– On the 10 year mark, the chances of developing cancers will reduce greatly.
– 15 years later, the risk of coronary heart disease and heart attack will become normal again.
You should think of the savings you will have. All these benefits come together and they are very convincing. The most important conclusion is that if you quit, your health will be back once again.